Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Keyboard is Yours!

There I was, happily typing away, when I realised I had someone present that wanted to play. The reason I stopped typing and left this little fellow to it, is that I've been bitten by one of his colleagues (now deceased - very thoroughly deceased at the time - I don't like being bitten). Some people will tell you these spiders are not aggressive. True as far as it goes... leave them alone and they will leave you alone. Accidentally brush one, however, and they go berserk. He's gone now as you can tell because I'm typing again. Perhaps to a better place. I used to spare them .. but not after I got bitten.

From Wrapt in Web

1 comment:

Akbradford said...

I seem to be getting a lot of these little SOB at my new house in Forde. And I've had a similar situation with the desktop. One moment happily typing away, the next, it came racing across the desk towards me and the keyboard. It's life was short lived as I proceeded to massage it's back into the desk. My sister-in-law would have my web for such behaviour, but as you say Alistair, not nice being bitten by one.